An ideal individual is a software engineer who has deep data engineering skills around Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL), data modeling, database architecture, and big data solutions to help improve publisher profitability. The engineer will help them with complex and ambiguous problems like yield optimization, latency optimization, and pricing recommendation engines. The engineer will have a big impact on the Advanced TV team by designing and implementing effective data models for analytics platforms to support fast and flexible queries and also keeping an eye on continuous improvement of their data analytics infrastructure and reporting capability.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a BIE, data scientist, data engineer or similar job function with a technology
- Expertise in a service-oriented architecture
- Familiar with large-scale data warehousing projects using AWS technologies (Redshift, S3, EMR, DynamoDB)
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1