Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver onestop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.’s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
Scope And Responsibilities
As a full time Engineer in the Technology Rotational Program you will be involved in building and maintaining high-performing applications on various teams in Enterprise Technology at Nike.
Assignments will provide exposure to business enablement, operations, and specialized teams who are working to solve deep technical problems. The highly selective rotation program is designed to hire top talent and develop our next generation of emerging technical leaders. Our team is a highly productive,
Agile, and we are looking for candidates who thrive in this type of environment. At the completion of the 18 month program, you will be placed in a permanent assignment.
We’re not looking for just anyone. We’re looking for someone special, someone who has these experiences and clearly demonstrates these skills:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 1+ Years of experience in software development; in-depth experience developing web-based
- Java programming experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of web service technologies and standards
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for shared services;
- Experience with Amazon Cloud technologies
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Detail-oriented working style and creative thinking
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in an Agile or Scrum development environment, including a demonstrated ability to deliver software applications in this environment.
- Proven ability to deliver complex services on schedule
- Proven experience as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and changing priorities
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00447696
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1