Employer : Wayfair LLC
Title : Software Engineer 2
Location : 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116
Duties : Maintain and create new features for Wayfair’s isolated database testing framework through software development. Teach Wayfair developers engineering best practices of automated testing via information sessions, office hours, pairing sessions and individual meetings. Lead pairing sessions with other teams to introduce features and functions of automated testing frameworks. Maintain infrastructure of shared testing resources for Wayfair engineering. Build out effective reporting solutions to give visibility into all facets of testing at Wayfair. Fix bugs and deficiencies in the testing frameworks. Introduce groundbreaking approaches to testing build pipelines. Work through issues of scale as the number of engineers running tests and the number of tests being run continues to grow. Collaborate with database administrators to ensure proper setup of all servers and resolution of all related issues. Build out web UIs to properly report on control the state of testing infrastructure. Propose new designs, improvements, and solutions based off of feedback from developers working with testing frameworks.
Experience must include one (1) year in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Scripting using Bash
- Version control using GIT or SVN
- Defining test plans, writing and running unit tests, automated tests, and integration tests
- SQL database development including designing queries, tables, triggers and stored procedures, performance tuning, and performing data ETL in MSSQL environments
- Interfacing with business product leaders and engineers to gather requirements, and translating requirements into system design
- Utilizing SQL query plans and database performance analysis tools including SolarWinds to identify slow queries and implement fixes
Multiple positions. Submit resumes to Wayfair LLC, A. Goldman, 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116 or via https://www.wayfaircareers.com/jobs/4310869002?lang=en-us , Job Code: 17065.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
TheWayfairfamily Of Sites Includes
- Wayfair , an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main , where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern , unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane , a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold , unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.
Requisition ID: undefined
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1