Their team is working on the next generation of Azure Big data platform for data scientists. The next generation enables data scientists to build solutions for Big Data problems using the power of azure high scale compute and services. Their culture is execution-focused, collaborative, and passionate. They are looking for great, creative Engineers who are able to think outside the box. Familiarity and excitement for building scalable and fault-tolerant services at a true high scale are key to their vision. If you are passionate about working with backend distributed systems, developing cutting edge solutions and building world-class engineering systems for Big Data services on Azure, then there is an opportunity to join the azure machine learning team in Boston.
- Develop and design high scale distributes systems.
- Maintain and operate services in the Azure cloud.
- Collaborate with other engineers and program managers to identify challenges and design a solution for them.
- Leverage existing open-source tools and libraries in your day-to-day work.
- Build and maintain a continuous deployment pipeline.
- Build and maintain automated tests and performance pipelines.
- Mentor junior engineers in the team.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or any equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in software engineering.
- You have experience writing distributed, high scale services.
- You have experience with agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- You are familiar with many open source tools and libraries and engaged with the community.
- You are a strong developer enjoys writing code and tests.
- You are very with at least one object-oriented programing language.
- Plus: You have experience with data science and Machine Learning.
These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer, and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1