Macy’s Technology is looking for a Full-Time Sr. Software Engineer to work in our Catalog & Search Domain.
Location: San Francisco, CA
This Engineer will need to have very strong Java, J2EE, Data Structures, SOA, Java Web Services, REST, Spring Framework, Unit testing Frameworks, JUnit, TestNG and desirably Solr/Lucene, Testing Frameworks like Rest Assured etc as well as have some exposure to NoSQL development. The successful applicant will work closely with cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment to provide quality software and solutions while providing the necessary leadership to deliver releases on time. The candidate should have worked on highly scalable applications / Websites and also possess a QE mindset.
- Design, implement, and unit test server-side J2EE/Java code.
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- Process large data logs to detect patterns and insights.
- Work in a full Agile collaborative environment – including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Work with distributed teams across various time zones.
- Hands-on system design and development as needed.
- BS/MS Degree required.
- 6+ years of full life cycle J2EE hands-on experience designing and developing large scale web applications on high traffic site(s).
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Spring, SOA, REST Web Services, JMS, XML, JSON.
- Good understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Exposure to NoSQL technologies such as HBase, Cassandra, Document DBs and In-Memory Caches.
- Preferred experience in NLP. Experience working with multi-threaded programming in high performance, distributed environments.
- Experience with UML diagram is required.
- Computer Software
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1