Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
The Beyond Limits product organization is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer Architect. In this role you will have the opportunity to utilize your expertise to lead projects in the areas of data, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), IoT, FinTech and other key industrial areas. The solutions you build will enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global technology landscape.
- Work with other product and engineering team members and other stakeholders to develop architecture roadmaps
- Serve as the subject matter expert for technical and solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
- Help identify business development activities and research opportunities for new/existing clients
- Work alongside software engineering teams to ensure design consistency during development
- 10+ years of software design and development experience with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- 3+ years of experience in application, database, and software architecture
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree
- A deep understanding across all layers of the tech stack from UI, through RESTful services, to containers, VMs and networks
- Extensive knowledge of system-wide integration
- Hands on experience building distributed systems and reasoning about their scalability, availability, and performance
- Experience with at least one (preferably two) of the following programming languages: Python, Go, Scala or Java
- Understanding of emerging IoT, Machine Learning, and A.I. technologies
- Previous experience working alongside data scientists
- Familiarity with agile methodologies such as kanban and scrum
- Strong understanding of secure cloud design (across Infrastructure, Platform, Application and Data)
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1