Their teams own the core application infrastructure for tweets, users, graph relationships (e.g. follow, block, mute, list subscription, etc), and URLs (links) that form the core building blocks of the Twitter product.
On top of that, they provide internal interfaces (request/response and push-based) and tools to conveniently and efficiently access Twitter data at scale, respecting users’ privacy.
Their application infrastructure is critical to the product and has to be incredibly reliable and scale to millions of requests per second.
What You’ll Do
You will join forces with teammates to deliver cool high scale infrastructure and product features. Their team owns some of the world’s largest distributed systems that power a platform relied upon by many people across the world.
You will work on a product that has a global impact!
Why Work with the Twitter
- Challenge – their teams are solving some of the industry’s hardest problems with the best teammates. Come to be challenged, learn, and thrive as an engineer on their team.
- Diversity – They value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. Diversity makes us a better organization and team.
- Work, Life, Balance – They work hard, but we believe with hard work should come balance.
- Collaboration – If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. They want to go far.
- Variety – They encourage team rotations that allow you to work with and learn from other teams in Core Services
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1