Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
They are looking for a Software Engineer with experience in all things Big Data. In this role, you will work closely with cross departmental resources to meet requirements imposed by both Data Scientists and other Software Engineers collecting, parsing, analyzing and visualizing large sets of data.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Build production grade live data processing systems.
- Implement custom data pipelines streaming large amounts of sensor and location data.
- Ensure data is processed correctly and efficiently.
- Attend daily stand-ups led by TPM.
- Write clean testable code.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in “big-data” technologies.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Hands on experience and strong proficiency with either Python, Java, or Scala.
- Familiarity with software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Familiarity of the fundamentals of distributed data processing, data modeling and ETL.
- Ability to extract data from multiple data sources and load them into a centralized data warehouse to facilitate unified reporting.
- Hands on experience in a Hadoop environment.
- Hands on experience working with Spark or Storm.
- Experience in determining testing strategy and execution of test cases.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Their cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1