If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Nike’s Consumer Digital Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.’s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Scope And Responsibilities
As an Intermediate Software Engineer for the DTC Commerce Engineering team, you will help design and build a set of robust services to bring the Nike commerce solution to the next level. You will be working alongside a team of developers and architects to implement our cloud micro-service system and support and enhance our Commerce Solutions to enable Nike’s Digital Growth. In this role, you will collaborate with software and creative design team members and in our supporting agencies to develop and analyze user stories, transform them into implementable components, and deliver inspirational new features to our consumers. The successful candidate is a software engineer with excellent communication, hands-on coding skills, and willingness to learn new technologies.
- 2 years’ software development experience
- Experience interacting in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment is preferred (e.g. Amazon
- EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using
- languages such as Java, Node, or Scala is preferred
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, or MongoDB is preferred
- Exposure to continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00439823
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1