As an Engineer, your primary role on the team will be to help deliver the next generation of commerce platform technology while also helping elevate the test engineering approach and team capability. You will actively engage with peers within your team, focused on delivering scalable and sustainable integration services. Experience and an understanding of contemporary development and testing techniques and tools is required. Along the way, you will work with agility while building accountability and trust within the Nike Digital Engineering Organization.
- Experience performing CRUD operations with relational and non-relational databases
- General familiarity and/ or experience with tools such as Jenkins, Jira, git, Asgard, and/ or Gatling
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2-years relevant work experience
- Public cloud infrastructure experience (AWS preferred): AWS EC2, S3, SQS, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB
- Excellent analytical skills, written and oral communication
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00419233
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1