Zoominfo, a DiscoverOrg company is looking for a Software Engineer to work on some of their most exciting products. You will have the opportunity to work with a large data set. In this highly visible position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams to define and implement some of the core backend platform frameworks and systems.
- Experience Hadoop, Solr, and Cassandra
- Learn data mining and machine learning techniques, such as Bayesian classifiers
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge – and their technology – to new levels
- Work on helping build/maintain/clean their platform of businessperson and company data
- Must have a strong knowledge of Java
- Preferred experience with Java EE, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, Junit
- Eager to learn new technologies such as Hadoop, Cassandra, Solr, Jenkins, etc.
- Interested in technologies/techniques like data mining, machine learning, clustering/tag clouds, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL data stores is a plus
- Experience with big data and data analysis or data science is a plus
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in software development
- A mindset that research should lead to actionable results
- Excited to tell them why you want to work there and what kinds of challenges you’re looking for
- Can talk intelligently and passionately about the interesting challenges your projects presented
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks– including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications – ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about their leading marketing and sales intelligence solutions, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1