Cisco is transforming the networking industry. To make this happen, they are heavily investing in the team responsible for The Network. Intuitive. They are disrupting the industry by building a new networking platform that can learn, adapt, and secure itself at the speed of today’s businesses. This Digital Network Architecture platform automates network management and provides its customers with state-of-the-art analytics and insights. This team’s innovations span Natural Language Processing, streaming analytics, IoT, security, automation, and more. This team works on frameworks like microservices, Java, GoLang, NoSQL DB, Graph Databases, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Beam, Flink, etc.
Who They Are Looking For
Does working on leading and bleeding-edge technologies fascinate you? Does working in fast-paced, agile environments excite you? Do you love having intense brainstorming discussions on various aspects of Flink, Spark, CEP, Beam, and ML technologies? Do your eyes gleam with excitement at the thought of building a clustered containerized next-generation streaming processing system as a service and solving all technical challenges it offers?
If you answered “yes” to all the previous questions, you would fit right into their team!
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will be part of the Data Platform team and work on,
- Building a cloud-native, cloud-scale, multi-tenant stream processing system as a service.
- Building highly scalable and optimized data products/manage data sets via stream processing & machine learning
- Building tools and frameworks that ensure the highest quality of data make data discovery and data access easy for applications
- Building tools to monitor and troubleshoot the system at high scales and high volumes
What Technology Skill You Should Have
- You have worked extensively with distributed data processing frameworks like Spark, Spark Streaming, Flink, MapReduce, etc for 2+ years
- You have dealt with data at a large scale, and understand the growing pains that come along with it
- You have significant coding experience in one or more programming languages (Scala, Java, Golang, C++, etc…)
- You have a strong understanding of concurrency concepts and multi-threading.
- You have experience in cloud engineering problems around scalability and resiliency
- You have experience in building distributed systems with an understanding of distributed systems protocols and algorithms
Qualities that will help you succeed
- You have a Can-do attitude on problem-solving and the ability to execute
- You’re a self-starter
- You’re a team player
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1