Plaid is lowering the barrier to entry for developers building financial applications. A big part of this entails solving the complex data problems at the core of financial services. The data engineering team is charged with building infrastructure that can handle the millions of users and billions of transactions that touch the Plaid platform. Their job is to better understand behavioral patterns, evaluate risk, and enable developers to move money and data quickly and safely. They work mostly in Scala and Python—but they also push production code in Go and Node.js. They’re heavy users of Mesos, Docker, and Spark.
What Excites Them
- Production experience building out data systems that make it a breeze to analyze terabytes of data
- Experience in Scala, Hadoop, or other data frameworks
- A good understanding of core ML principles and a solid understanding of statistics and CS theory
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1