As an engineer working on their distributed systems, you will build the high-throughput, low-latency systems that power their product. Your data pipelines will ingest, store, analyze, and query tens of millions of events per second from companies all over the globe.
- Build distributed, high-throughput, real-time data pipelines
- Do it in Go and Python, with bits of C or other languages
- Use Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and other open-source components
- Own meaningful parts of their service, have an impact, grow with the company
- You have a BS/MS/Ph.D. in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You have significant backend programming experience in one or more languages
- You can get down to the low-level when needed
- You care about code simplicity and performance
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You wrote your own data pipelines once or twice before (and know what you’d like to change)
- You’ve built high scale systems with Cassandra, Redis, Kafka or Numpy
- You have significant experience with Go, C, or Python
- You have a strong background in stats
Equal Opportunity At Datadog
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how they maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to their Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1