• Design and develop predictive models using modern techniques in the domains of demand forecasting, assortment optimization, robotics, and labor planning
• Design and develop cutting edge search and recommendation algorithms for our B2B web properties
• Hands-on ownership architecting and developing highly scalable & highly available implementations in public Cloud and on-prem
• Participate in the entire SaaS lifecycle driving adoption and scale applying best practices that drive agility and quality
• Work closely with product management and program management to derive application requirements, set expectations, and communicate progress
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Physics, Applied Math) or a closely related STEM field with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• 2+ years of software engineering and architecture experience
• Hands-on experience designing algorithms using mathematical modeling, and mathematical optimization techniques as well as advanced machine learning, data mining, statistical inference
• Expertise programming in at least one modern language (Java, Go, Python, NodeJS, etc.) and Big Data frameworks (Spark, Kafka, etc.)
• Expertise architecting and developing highly reliable, fault-tolerant distributed applications with a focus on performance and scale in the Cloud (PaaS/SaaS – Azure, AWS, etc.)
• Subscribe to fast-paced Agile principles with technical designs, iterative development, code reviews, and ability to quickly leverage a wide variety of upstream open source development
• Keen attention to detail, ability to dive deep, and expert problem-solving skills
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you’re interested in this position, please fill out a short profile here and don’t forget to mention the job ID number # 1100152
Register at: bit.ly/2yGYO01
Or email your resume by clicking “Apply for this job” button
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!