Nike’s Valiant Labs Engineering team provides development support for Valiant Labs which is our internal new business incubator. We explore new business ideas that can be brought to life using the latest technologies. By passionately pioneering new ways to connect with our consumers, we strive to embody and continuously redefine Nike’s original mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
If you’re ready to innovate in the Digital space, join Nike Digital’s Engineering organization. As part of the Valiant Labs Engineering team, you will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers and businesses. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Your Role On The Team
We are looking for a Software Engineer to develop Web based experiences integrated with cloud based services to power our startup business platforms.
You are a highly-motivated engineer with experience delivering high-quality software solutions. You have a proven knowledge of software engineering fundamentals and an appetite for continuous learning and teamwork. You are out in front of the latest technology trends and know how and when to apply them.
- Someone who enjoys technology development and is passionate about trying new approaches to problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines or Strong software programming skills
- At least 4-6 years of solid Software Development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience in responsive web design with HTML5/CSS3 and Fluid grid layouts
- Experience in Front End Web architectures that are based on modular UX elements
- Experience with Chrome Web Developer tools – including React/Redux extensions
- Experience with integrating front ends with REST API based Cloud Services
- Ability to understand technology deeply and required skill to dive in and debug issues
- Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single team
- Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and/or Kan Ban
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00446137
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1