- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- 1 year of relevant work experience, including software development.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++ or Python.
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar.
About The Job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Their products need to handle information on a massive scale and extend well beyond web search. They’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. They need their engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. They hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real-world, large scale problems.
At Google, they don’t just accept difference—they celebrate it, they support it, and they thrive on it for the benefit of their employees, their products and community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let them know by completing this form.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1