If you are a Software Engineer who likes to work on cutting-edge technologies in an environment that gives you the freedom to explore, play, and learn, then Nielsen is the right place for you! Join a close-knit, passionate team that collaborates in an Agile environment to develop great technology. We encourage professional growth opportunities and invest in your personal development. Bring your experience with Java, Scala and Spark to help as we extend the capabilities of our Connected Buy system: https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/solutions/capabilities/connected-system.html
- Develop highly efficient and time driven Spark processes running on cloud-native Databricks environment to produce aggregated and dis-aggregated data sets that are client ready.
- Analyze and design data models and data production processes by working with a team of data scientists, engineers and product leaders.
- Develop highly efficient RESTful APIs with Java to enable responsive web application to leverage our big data platform.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies to advance
- Collaborate with small teams that will lead projects from beginning to end, including working with product management, gathering requirements, brainstorming solutions, building final applications and testing.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science or relevant engineering field plus 5+ years of solid software development experience
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of Spark jobs, including hands on experience with Apache Airflow and Databricks or Jupyter Notebooks.
- Deep expertise in Java, Scala and Spark development including unit test frameworks for Spark
- Market Research
- Management Consulting
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1