We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to help us build new products that will impact hundreds of millions of people with hearing loss and sleep disorders. Bose Health is committed to helping people reach their fullest human potential – so they can feel more, do more, and be more by providing drug-free alternatives to deeply personal health problems.
You will collaborate with the best product managers, designers and engineers in the world to create experiences that will change lives. You should be obsessed with quality, possess astonishing development capabilities and be ready to embark on a mission riddled with complex technical challenges.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Mobile Software Engineer to be part of the team defining a new Bose product category that will improve people’s lives in ways no other company can. We need you to realize our stunning visions. We need your depth, drive, passion and skill to bring next generation medical devices to the world.
Location: Boston Landing
*Please note, this is a long term contract with potential for permanent conversion.
· 6+ years engineering experience on iOS or Android
· 1+ years developing in Swift or Kotlin
· Strong foundational knowledge of Objective-C or Java
· Strong computer science fundamentals, especially data structures
· Experience with multi-threading and memory management
· Experience with asynchronous strategies
· Experience with push notifications
· Git ninja
· Collaborative and communicative co-star
· Passionate about software design and architecture
· Deeply concerned with performance
· Pragmatic yet bold
· Cautiously adoptive of reactive programming
· Disciplined approach to development, testing and documentation
· Experience with quality management systems for medical devices
Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent, with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
Seniority Level: Mid
Industry: Consumer Electronics
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
- Consumer Electronics
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1