Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
- Work on the next generation of consumer robotics products developed at iRobot.
- Develop robot software, focusing on robot behaviors and state machines
- Integrate software on multiple robotic platforms
- Design, implement, test, and document software to run on Linux and embedded platforms
- Work in an Agile environment
- Be passionate about Robotics
- Expertise in writing C/C++ applications for Linux or embedded systems
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Experience with real-time and multi-threaded systems
- Experience with finite state machine design and implementation
- Experience with behavior-based control, path-planning, AI algorithms or robot behavior systems
- Experience with version control systems such as git or svn
- Strong analytical skills and mathematical foundation
- Good understanding of computer systems
- Desire to learn as well as teach others
- M.S in Computer Science or other technical or scientific field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1