We deliver our customers peace of mind every single day by helping them protect what they value most. Our real passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
About The Job
We are looking for a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer (we can hire at either level) to join the Dotcom Development Team. Our mission is to present insurance as simple and unintimidating, with empathy. We do this by defining the customer experience and articulating it faithfully across all touch points.
As a team member, you will collaborate with your product team to create customer-centric digital software solutions from idea to production. You will be responsible for designing, coding and testing functionalities coming to LibertyMutual.com using latest technologies in a Agile setting.
Desired Development Skills
- Strong front-end web application development experience
- Ability to write and use SOAP and RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Java
- Experience working with Content Management System such as WordPress is a plus
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo)
- Experience working on Agile (Lean & XP) methogologies and teams (SCRUM preferred)
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience.
We take care of our employees…
- We truly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at work—and in life. That’s why we offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Wellness Perks
- Collaborative workspaces
- Sit/stand desks
- Career development, programs and classes
- Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- College Savings Plan
- Education reimbursement
- Hackathon Events
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1