Facebook is seeking AI Software Engineers to join their Research & Development teams. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of problems. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to some of the most exciting and massive social data and prediction problems that exist on the web. They are hiring in multiple locations.
- Apply relevant AI and machine learning techniques to build intelligent rich visual systems that improve Facebook products and experiences
- Develop novel, accurate AI algorithms, and advanced systems for large scale applications
- Define use cases and develop methodology and benchmarks to evaluate different approaches
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, 3D Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, or artificial intelligence
- Experience developing computer vision algorithms or computer vision infrastructure in C/C++ or Python
- Experience with distributed systems or on-device algorithm development
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. They also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in their recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let them know at email@example.com.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1