They are a collaborative and cross-disciplinary product development team. In this role, you will collaborate with their backend, product, and quality engineering partners to ensure they’re respecting their customers and building the best products possible. They want your input on what they’re building as we launch into the future of what Twitter can be for millions of people around the world!
What You’ll Do
- Use in-depth knowledge of the Web platform to build compelling features that respect users’ privacy while connecting them to incredible content.
- Propose, build, and launch features that affect everyone that uses Twitter.
- Become a leader in defining standard methodologies for Twitter for Web codebase that allow others to learn by example.
- Actively participate in the processes surrounding their team, and the product decisions therein. Helping decide what to build using data and platform experience will be just as important as writing code.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1