STANLEY Products and Solutions, part of Stanley Black & Decker, designs and manufactures industry leading physical security solutions including video monitoring, electronic access control, alarm systems and big data analytics for retail. In this role you will join our agile cross functional team to design, develop and maintain software applications used in the security industry including but not limited to IoT, alarm monitoring and hosted access control solutions.
Teamwork, accountability as well as the necessary experience are key to success in this role. The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, strong analytical and problem-solving skills are pre-requisites for success in this role.
Stanley Black & Decker offers a highly challenging, yet interesting work environment. This position will be an addition to our growing engineering team tasked to build innovative products and achieve the highest level of success.
- Collaborate with product owner, other developers and QA team through all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Design, develop and maintain desktop, web and cloud hosted software applications.
- Develop high quality code that adheres to best practices including security, Object Oriented techniques and design patterns.
- Develop unit and integration tests to demonstrate robustness of delivered work.
- Participate in code reviews and design sessions.
- Debug, evaluate and troubleshoot throughout application development process.
- Develop comprehensive documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts and code comments.
- Estimate and report development efforts.
- Clearly and concisely document code additions and code changes.
- Work with a global team.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft .Net Framework, C#, REST, MVC, Web API, ASP.Net, Remoting, HTML5, CSS.
- 4+ years of experience with relational database development, MS SQL Server.
- 4+ years of experience with ADO.Net, Entity Framework.
- 4+ years of experience with networking, multithreaded and real-time applications.
- Experience with Angular, Node.js. strongly preferred
- Experience with MS Azure Cloud technologies, strongly preferred
- Strong understanding and application of OOP principles, strongly preferred
- Strong network programming skills, strongly preferred
- Experience with mobile app development for Android and iOS applications, Objective C, Java, Xamarin.
- Experience with developing software that integrates with hardware.
- Experience with NoSQL database.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies.
- Experience interfacing with IoT devices.
- Test automation experience (C# and Coded UI tests).
- Familiarity with Microsoft TFS or Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of the software development team.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Team-player.
- Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Creative, out-of-box thinker.
US – SSS – SPS
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1