Bose is a research company dedicated to developing breakthrough technologies and quality products that enrich people’s lives. To do so, we take a different approach than most companies. The result is a longstanding reputation for innovation and quality.
The Co-op and Internship Program at Bose gives you a chance to gain the inside track on a unique and rewarding work experience—as part of a Bose engineering team. Our goal is to make your co-op experience exciting and meaningful—a valuable opportunity to learn about the industry and Bose. You will enrich your classroom work with a real-life perspective and develop valuable skills necessary to succeed after graduation. Our positions are in Massachusetts and close to Boston.
Do you love building things? Do you love learning about new technologies? Do you get excited about bringing something to life no one has seen before? If so, then developing software with our AR Wearables team might be perfect for you!
- Software engineering co-op within the AR Wearables group.
- Opportunities to develop early versions of new products for real world testing.
- Opportunities to develop prototypes of new user experiences.
- Opportunities to investigate and integrate new technologies.
- Gain experience in problem definition, system architecture/design, algorithms, programming, testing, and demoing your work to others.
- Looking for students with experience programming on one or more of the following platforms: iOS, Android, Linux, Windows, web applications.
- Experience with or passion in one or more of the following technical areas: embedded systems, real time systems, sensors, algorithms, Python, Java, C/C++, UI design, machine learning, IoT, cloud technologies, hardware/software integration.
- Experience with or desire to build prototypes using platforms such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, or other hardware equivalent.
Candidate should possess strong personal discipline, history of exhibiting initiative and creativity, strong written and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and effective problem solving ability.
Pursuing a BSCS/BSCE or MSCS/MSCE degree.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1