At Macy’s, we’re moving fast—we’re at top speed to become America’s premiere retailer. Macy’s Technology strives to set the pace by providing seamless and compelling shopping experiences for our Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s customers. Macy’s Technology is creating innovative technology solutions to support these experiences and define the future of retailing.
The Manager, Quality Engineering at Macy’s Technology reports to the Senior Manager Quality Engineering, and plays a key role in leading the technical direction and integration of enterprise solutions. An ideal candidate is expected to identify opportunities to improve development and quality assurance processes based on test automation cycle. Strong experience with BDD/TDD and agile/iterative development methods to ensure the stability, security and productize automation development for a high performing enterprise solution. Establish KPI to meet SLA.
Manage, grow and inspire a team of Software Engineers focusing on Testing (SDET) this includes staffing, resource allocation, performance management and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering and 8-10 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with management responsibility of Software/ Quality Engineering team; matrixed resources, on/offshore, manual testing, automated testing, release management and continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD).
- Experience in architecting, building, testing in a cloud native environment, a hybrid cloud environment, and modernizing legacy applications.
- Delivers excellent customer satisfaction, process improvement, product quality and reliability.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) preferred, Azure or AWS acceptable.
- Provides quality assurance process training and mentoring to technical staff in addition to accounting for formal training for continuous staff improvement.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1