Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Do you want to steer the future of one of the largest consumer robot companies in the world? You will have a hand in developing the next generation of products that will live in millions of homes across the world. As a pioneer in the robot industry, our goal is to drive innovation, serve as an industry catalyst and change the world by empowering people to do more.
We are looking for an innovative software manager to help us lead the intelligence revolution for robots. Your team will blend analytics, data mining, machine learning, and software engineering to build algorithms that will result in massive improvements in our robots.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Product Owners and Chief Architects as well as other parts of the organization to meet/exceed customer requirements.
- Build synergies and shared resources between groups with overlapping methodologies.
- Mentor members of the machine learning team to increase internal subject matter expertise and professional capabilities.
- Guide a group of talented developers applying machine learning to improve the capabilities of autonomous robots.
- Lead by example, inspiration and teamwork.
- Establish clear goals, objectives and priorities that communicate the organization’s vision.
- Drive developer productivity through best in class software engineering practices.
- Recruit innovative developers focused on machine learning to build next generation software for robots.
- The ideal candidate will have a technical background and an interest in machine learning
- Background working in machine learning applications
- Strong foundation in software development practices
- Experience leading a technical team
- Hands-on experience leading multiple simultaneous product development initiatives with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology, models and methodologies choices.
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn as well as teach others.
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Someone that enjoys math and problem solving
- Graduate degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with programming on embedded platforms
- Experience with real-time and multi-threaded systems.
- Experience training and deploying deep learning models and familiarity with recent architectures
- Understanding of key concepts including: deep neural networks, reinforcement learning, linear algebra, optimization, SVMs, etc.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1