As a embedded automation engineer on the software team, you will help extend Bose’s tradition of excellence by ensuring that software enabled wireless products are robust and reliable and that they will work well with source devices (e.g. phones, tablets, mp3 players, laptops). You will work with engineers to support all phases of the software development lifecycle, including inter-operability, and prototype field tests.
- Job Posting
- Create the product specific validation plans for manual and automation testing that ensure proper product functionality
- Design, implement and execute test procedures for wireless headphone and mobile speaker products
- Develop automation tests for user interface, embedded components, and application software components
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, testing, release validation, and documentation
- Utilize test case management and issue tracking systems.
- Collaborate across the organization with a desire to teach and learn from others.
- Occasional international or local travel to support interoperability test events, meetings with 3rd party suppliers or test labs.
- BSEE/BSCS/BSCE with a minimum of 5+ years related work experience
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages
- Experience with JIRA, Jama, and source code management (SCM) tools (Subversion, Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Expertise with Bluetooth, Wifi, or other networking protocols.
- Experience with basic lab equipment (Bluetooth analyzers).
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Quality Assurance
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1