Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Software Testing Intern to join our Information Technology team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success.
- Assist with writing and executing functional test scripts for web-based applications;
- Identify bugs and document them in the bug-tracking software;
- Attend and actively participate in Daily Status meetings;
- Participate in constructive peer review of functional test scripts; and
- Assist with the scanning and filing of documentation as needed.
- Qualified candidate will be working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field;
- Excellent computer skills, especially a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to learn test-related tools for software testing;
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of writing and executing manual testing for software applications is preferred.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Us Today.
The work we’ve done over the past 30+ years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
- Cincinnati Campus Overview
- Hybrid work-from-home options (dependent upon position and level)
- Competitive PTO packages, starting at 20+ days
- Flexible work hours
- Discounted tuition for UC online programs
- Company-sponsored employee appreciation events
- Employee health and wellness initiatives
- Community involvement with local nonprofit organizations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Structured career paths with opportunities for professional growth
- Partnership and discount with onsite childcare
- Discounts on local sports games, local fitness gyms and attractions
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Modern, ecofriendly campus with an on-site fitness center, bar, and restaurants
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What To Expect Next
A Medpace team member will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted with details for next steps.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1