- Evaluate users’ requirements and research to propose the best solutions on defined problems given the design
- Test top level functionality of all modules and ensure every use case framework follows Client specifications
- Analyze project plans and flows & narratives to depict overall process, and develop Informatics Mappings and Sessions based on business user requirements
- Write validation reports on testing major enhancements and migrations, and conduct mapping actuals data
- Analyze large amounts of customer data to discover trends and patterns to detect issue with the application
- Write software scripts for automated testing to validate the functioning of the software
- Translate functional and performance requirement specifications to detail designs into test plans
- Design test cases, process flow, and test requirements. and tracks defects to isolate and resolve, retests to confirm defects have been corrected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Application, Electronics, Information Systems, or related with at least 1 year of experience
Currently, Campfire is working remotely with the exception of 1 day a week in office time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We do not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.
Contact person: Daniel Meyer, Campfire Interactive, Inc., 2211 Old Earhart Road, Suite 175, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1