We are looking for top-notch Software Quality Engineers with a strong ability to test our industry famous wireless consumer electronics devices. If you think that sounds like a good fit for your skills, read on!
· Develop and execute routine, smart and focused, manual and automation tests based on identified feature sets to a scheduled plan.
· Superb interpersonal communications skills with technical (both local and virtual) and business professionals
· Ability to balance processes and innovation. Apply enough processes to improve efficiencies and increase predictability without loss of creativity.
· Balanced passion and objectivity.
· Write and execute manual and automated test plans and related test cases.
· Verify features and enhancements using white and black box methodologies
· Investigating and analyzing root causes of technical issues and performance bottlenecks to provide sufficient data to engineering to help pin point problem areas in the system.
· Superior critical and abstract thinking skills, including analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Demonstrated capability to comprehend system architecture and understand how they work and fail.
· Possess strong technical skills both functional and non-functional in a CI/CD environment.
· Experience in Python, Shell, and Scripting languages.
· Demonstrate strong design and test skills.
· Experience with functional API testing.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Possess the passion and ability for solving intractable problems.
· Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
· Experience working with embedded Linux systems.
· Tools: testrail, jira, confluence, github.
· Strong understanding of Bluethooth, BLE, understanding of WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n).
· Experience with Android, iOS, or other mobile application development or testing.
· Experience with WiFi or Bluetooth packet sniffers a plus
· Experience with oscilloscopes or data capture tools a plus
· Familiarity with audio codecs a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related equivalent degree, plus 3-5 years of experience in software Quality Assurance.
- Consumer Electronics
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1