The Open Data Science Conference (ODSC) is an international conference series that brings together the best minds in data science. As a global leader, we host international conferences in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science around the globe including Boston, San Francisco, New York, London, India, Brazil and Ukraine.
- Coordinate communication with event speakers and attendees
- Follow a project schedule and keep track of tasks, time, etc.
- Research and compile background information on the potential event and training speakers and/or instructors
- Make sure speaker files include verified up to date contact information
- Managing requests submitted through “info” emails
- Conduct and facilitate overall speaker research to ensure ODSC recruitment efforts are aware of all speaker news.
- Participate in general speaker record upkeep and maintenance to ensure database and website accuracy
- Help to build an online training curriculum, invite and manage instructors, and work with online attendees to ensure they have all materials necessary.
- Work with ODSC Staff and technology teams to help build the necessary infrastructure for an online live-coding training program
- Help schedule online webinar presenters and webinar training instructors
- Become an expert on data science training program
- Keep updated with new data science and AI technologies, frameworks and tools.
- Very strong English written skills are a must
- Experience with extensive email outreach and communication
- Basic WordPress editing experience is a plus. No design skills necessary
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Google Documents or Word Documents & Spreadsheet experience is a must
- Experience working with a local and remote team
- Customer Support experience will be a plus
- Experience with Training or Event Program creation is a plus
- Experience with PR is a plus
- Preferences for candidates with a Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Good general tech skills would be ideal
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1