Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Their growth is driven by delivering real results for the clients. It’s also enabled by their culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports their communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder they’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future, join the team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Specialist to join the Federal Advisory practice.
- Undertake necessary statistical analysis using Natural Language Processing to mine unstructured data, using a variety of methods (document clustering, topic analysis, names entity recognition, document classification, and sentiment analysis) as part of the overall Machine Learning initiative set forth within engagement
- Analyze structured and unstructured data, understand and implement algorithms, and support analysis using advanced statistical and mathematical methods form emerging areas in pattern analysis, machine learning, deep learning, data mining, econometrics, and operations research
- Support workshops around emerging technologies in associated areas of Machine Learning, with both business clients and technical clients utilizing processes and best practices to plan, lead, and execute delivery of artificial intelligence engagements across different areas (technology, financial services, emerging tech, government agencies – federal, state, local, and utilities)
- Function in a fast-paced and dynamic environment utilizing virtual and face-to-face interactions; manage complex work streams, expectations, budgets, deliverables, risks, and multiple responsibilities using structured approaches for operational excellence while communicating results to executive level audiences
- A minimum of one year of technical data science experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience performing data science from data discovery, cleaning, model selection, validation, and deployment; experience coding artificial intelligence methods using object-oriented programming in a software development process, and ability to restructure, refactor, and optimize code for efficiency
- Problem-solving ability through the use and/or development of data science algorithms, models, testing, etc.; ability to utilize a diverse array of technologies and tools as needed, to deliver insights, such as R, Python, Spark, Hadoop and emerging Cloud Capabilities on Azure, GCP and/or AWS; experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time, which requires U.S. citizenship
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1