Are you an Analytics, Big Data, or Data Warehousing specialist? Do you have experience in data ingestion, storage, processing, and visualization? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale data challenges in the world today? Do you want to have an impact on the development and use of new data analytics technologies? Come join them!
As a Specialist Solutions Architect, you will innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating Analytics workloads by collaborating with global customers, developing content, and enabling the wider community to adopt the AWS portfolio of services around Analytics.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge around high-volume, large scale analytics, help shape AWS services, and leverage this expertise to guide key AWS customers in multiple sectors globally.
As a trusted advisor with technical expertise in Analytics, you will share recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability, and operational efficiency to accelerate key projects for their customers.
Inside AWS, you are an ambassador of our global customers. You will articulate customer needs by synthesizing your observations from customer engagements and market trends around Analytics workloads to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define and implement cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
Specialist Solutions Architects are thought leaders in AWS technology and industry trends in the Analytics space who create and share best practices through white papers, code samples, workshops, user groups, and blog posts.
If you are enthusiastic about enabling AWS global customers on the art of the possible while challenging the impossible, come and build the future with them.
- Background in any of the following: Data Warehousing, Big Data, Hadoop ecosystems, Business Intelligence, Data Lakes, Data Migration or large scale operational Analytics
- Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating Analytics – either on-premises or in the cloud
- Knowledge of some relevant languages, tools, and frameworks (e.g Python, Java, R, scala, spark, Kafka, Hadoop ecosystem, presto, Hive, Teradata, Elasticsearch and SAS Analytics amongst others)
- Experience engaging successfully with internal or external stakeholders delivering solutions to help businesses succeed
- One or more of the following qualifications are desired but not required:
- In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web applications, DevOps, Serverless, Machine Learning, high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), Master Data Management (MDM), Data Governance, Change Data Capture (CDC), highly secured workloads, etc.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, creating technical content or delivering enablement sessions
- Experience with cloud technologies including relevant industry certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
- Experience with migrating workloads between data centers or from on-prem to cloud
- Technical degree (Maths, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1