The Sr. Data Analyst will lead the delivery of actionable consumer-focused insights based on the analysis of data from a variety of different sources including surveys, industry and government data sources, and internal customer databases. The Sr. Data Analyst will work closely with the Voice of the Customer (VoC) program manager, research consultants, and business unit analytics teams to support the generation and delivery of consumer data insights to business partners. S/he will manage and support the analysis and reporting of customer satisfaction metrics across Lincoln’s customer touchpoints and customer experience initiatives. The Sr. Analyst will lead the collaboration between Consumer Insights, IT and business unit analytics teams to ensure the integration of Voice of the Customer and consumer data into Lincoln’s data processes and practices. S/he will be responsible for developing and driving enterprise consumer analytics use cases and initiatives.
- Maintains knowledge of current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic direction to build and enhance Lincoln’s customer data analysis capabilities.
- Serves as an analytical subject matter expert supporting consumer insights team members and business stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Collects interpret and analyze data across his/her area of responsibility to support research projects, VoC program management, and customer analytics.
- Designs and develops reports, presentations, dashboards, and insights that aid in transforming base transactional data into meaningful information to drive informed dialog and strategy development with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures data integrity and develops procedures for increasing the quality and accuracy of information from multiple data sources.
- Maintains an understanding of how the data contained in the various systems are utilized, stays up to date on various industry sources of data, works closely with research partners to collect relevant data, and is able to triangulate various aspects of the data into a usable format for analysis.
- Identifies and interprets more complex developments, variances, and trends; researches inconsistencies/anomalies in the data and presents findings to management.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to advise management & business stakeholders on the use of quality business analytics, tools, and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy, and interpretation of various consumer metrics.
- Shares technical knowledge with team members to identify and develop data-driven insight into customers, competitors and/or regulations.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) in statistics, mathematics, data analytics, actuarial science, business analysis, or social science (e.g. psychology, economics, political science, etc.).
- 7+ years of experience in Voice of the Customer analytics, CX analytics, market research analysis, marketing analytics, business analytics, and reporting, data analysis, data science. (Required)
- Master’s/Advanced Degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or similar discipline (preferred).
- Experience analyzing and interpreting different sources of data (Required)
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills (Required)
- Advanced knowledge working with business analysis tools including Excel pivot tables, statistical analysis software (SAS, SPSS, R, etc.), data reporting or visualization platforms (Tableau), and/or SQL databases (Required).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to think critically, analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Evaluate trends in data or information.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1