Do you want to steer the future of one of the largest consumer robot companies in the world? You will have a hand in developing the next generation of products that will live in millions of homes across the world. As a pioneer in the robot industry, their goal is to drive innovation, serve as an industry catalyst and change the world by empowering people to do more. If you have a passion for machine learning and building platforms at scale, let’s talk.
What you will do:
- Work closely with machine learning engineers and data platform team to enable faster ML-based application development.
- Work with state of the art tools and frameworks to build scalable and efficient solutions for data management, data preprocessing and dataset building.
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of efficient data ingestion, processing, and storage pipeline.
- Help with data collection and data annotation efforts.
- 5 years experience and a bachelor’s degree or 3 years experience and a Masters in CS, data engineering or other related fields
- Knowledge of database systems, big data concepts and cluster computing frameworks (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, or other tools)
- 3+ years of software development with object-oriented languages like Java, C++, or Python
- Previous experience with big data applications
- Experience with machine learning, data engineering, and deep learning frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience building efficient large-scale data collection, storage, and processing pipelines
- Understanding of cyber-security issues and best practices
- Experience working with public cloud providers (AWS or GCP or Azure)
- Cloud certifications will be a plus
- Experience with Django or similar frameworks is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience working with Serverless cloud computing services is a plus
In return you can expect:
- A supportive environment to learn and grow with cutting edge technologies