Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit.
They are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to work within the Ads Data team and support Marketing Sciences initiatives. You will work closely with engineers and product owners from our Ads and Marketing teams to build measurement solutions for advertisers.
Reddit is continuing to grow their teams with the best talent. They’re completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
- Build measurement methodology such as conversion lift studies, brand insights tools, 3rd party integrations with measurement partners.
- Build scalable solutions by integrating lift study infrastructure into the in-house experimentation platform.
- Investigate discrepancies between 1st party and 3rd party mobile conversion data and identify gaps and product changes to improve their conversion coverage.
- Run and evaluate multi-cell experiments against counterfactuals and wrangle with data issues and biases.
- Test out various statistical approaches to deal with data insufficiency and under-powered tests.
- Build ETLs and data aggregations to improve the understanding of ad performance and develop best practices for advertisers and account managers.
What We Can Expect From You
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a quantitative major (e.g., mathematics, statistics, computer science)
- Proficiency in Statistics
- Proficiency with Python programming languages
- Knowledge and experience with big data tools (SQL, Big Query, Spark, Hadoop)
- Experience with dashboarding tools and data visualization
- Experience with workflow scheduling (such as Airflow) and data pipelining
- Familiarity with experimentation and causal inference analyses
- Master’s degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in analytics roles, preferably in the Ads domain
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1