The data science team at iRobot builds models, runs experiments, and conducts analyses to understand their fleet of millions of consumer robots. Their expertise in machine learning and focus on the customer helps them to produce data-driven digital features for robots and users around the world. Join their team as a data scientist with a focus on marketing applications!
About The Job
- Perform analyses and data mining to segment our customers, joining data points across multiple sources to develop a comprehensive consumer profile.
- Advice on marketing strategy and campaigns across digital channels.
- Build models to forecast revenue, understand attribution or LTV, and predict conversion or churn rates.
- Test hypotheses about campaign performance using appropriate statistical methods.
- Uphold scientific best practices in experimental design and cohort selection.
- Expert in Python, SQL, and data visualization and proficient in pandas, numpy, sklearn, scipy, matplotlib, or plotly.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of machine learning algorithms (e.g. regression, decision trees, time-series analysis, clustering, etc.)
- Savvy in statistical methods and able to select the right test for each situation.
- Can balance business considerations with the need for scientific rigor.
- Customer-focused, with demonstrated experience in the marketing domain.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced, delivery-focused environment.
- Skilled communicator who can collaborate effectively across multiple teams.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant job, internship, or co-op experience. M.S. in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, or social sciences is a plus.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1