Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Marketing, Marketing & Communications
Nike, Inc.’s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
The Nike, Inc. Communications team develops, establishes and strengthens authentic connections with diverse audiences through the lens of innovation and sport. The team creates premium and innovative brand stories, builds and enhances corporate reputation and brand equity, and engages audiences such as consumers, media, athletes, investors, non-governmental organizations and Nike’s own employees. The team focuses on information, inspiration and connection to accelerate the growth of Nike, Inc. Communications employees ignite conversations, envision the possibilities, and influence and deliver new levels of creative and strategic thinking to advance the brand around the world.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be.
We are a growing team within Nike’s Consumer Knowledge Center of Excellence (COE), responsible for using data & analytics to uncover insights into the holistic Nike consumer experience across digital and physical properties.
The Sr. Manager of Membership Experience Analytics will work directly and support the digital product team responsible for the implementation of Nike’s Membership program across the Nike Digital Ecosystem (Nike.com and consumer-facing mobile apps). This role will work closely with other members of the Digital Product Analytics team within the Consumer Knowledge COE to leverage a consistent view of the Nike member in defining and implementing program features.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a digital product function with a demonstrated aptitude for understanding the connection of experience analytics to overall strategy and business model.
- Act as a subject matter expert in connecting Nike membership program strategy to digital experience implementation
- Lead the adaptation and application of existing digital measurement frameworks to understand impact generated by digital Membership experiences
- Manage Digital Product Analyst resource to prioritize ad hoc and deep dive project work
- Champion a cross-platform user journey view – incorporating digital and offline elements as needed – to drive strategic alignment in digital Membership roadmap and prioritization
- Work with Digital Product Managers to discover and validate opportunities within the digital member experience in order to inform a testing pipeline that supports and improves execution.
- Translate complex and abstract analytics problems and solutions to business leaders
- Where appropriate, facilitate the scaling of analytics capabilities through the handover, including documentation, of work to longer term owners
- Work with Membership product team and cross-functional analytics colleagues to quantify revenue and business impacts of member programs KPIs, including acquisition and experience engagement
- Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, operations research, or behavioral sciences is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with exposure to executing quantitative analysis on digital experiences, development of digital roadmap strategy, and consumer analytics
- Experience working with membership or loyalty programs a plus
- Obsessed with quality, data wrangling, and building repeatable capabilities
- Ability to translate abstract business needs to specific actionable analytics initiatives
- Desire to educate stakeholders and partners in application of data / analytics insights to their core subject areas
- Experience using analytics to understand digital consumer behavior and identify opportunities to accelerate digital growth
- Experience with web analytics applications (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Fluency in SQL (Hive, Impala) or similar experience in analyzing large structured and unstructured datasets.
- Experience with a statistical package is a plus (i.e. R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.).
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus (i.e. Tableau, Spotfire, etc.).
- An understanding the current digital product landscape, particularly mobile web, iOS and Android apps & data sources is a plus.
- Desire to manage a complex portfolio of work in a fast moving, dynamic team & business environment.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00406900
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1