As a Senior Director of Data & Analytics, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic leadership team passionate about creating and aligning strategic goals with tactical demands. You will serve as an evangelist for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases for presentations to key stakeholders to illustrate demonstrated effectiveness. You will become an invaluable partner to your stakeholders and help catalyze their thinking about what’s possible. You will think broadly and creatively about the role of analytics at Nike and how data can be used to help the entire company.
The role requires a leader with meaningful, hands-on industry experience driving a full stack analytics function: partnering with engineering to strengthen data enablement as part of an agile team, leading teams of data scientists taking on weighty problems and encouraging the development of scalable, enterprise reporting that elevates the analytics understanding of the entire company.
You’ve reached the point in your career where you’ve learned how to be effective by empowering others, but sometimes you crank out your own analysis because you just can’t help yourself (even though it probably isn’t the most “rational” use of your time). You are passionate about iteration and testing and are borderline-obsessed with measuring impact. You desire to be a mentor and intellectual partner for your team, and your boundless curiosity is infectious. You like the word “incremental” when it is applied to a measurement or model but prefer “step change” when talking about driving business results. You know how to rise above the numbers and explain the essential idea to business users who don’t always understand how the sausage is made. You instinctively minimize complexity, focus on the consumer and strengthen value.
· Masters in a quantitative degree (Statistics, Decisions Sciences, Computer Science, Economics etc..) or MBA
· At least 15 years professional experience with a minimum of 8 years in analytics and ideally 5 years in operations / supply chain
· Previous leadership experience of a “full stack” analytical organization, including responsibility for advanced analytics, reporting / data enablement, business analyst / insight delivery team
· Prior experience leading a Product Management team in the analytics space with cross functional agile development teams
· Experience managing large teams and portfolio of accomplishments cultivating new leaders and helping analytics professionals grow and advance in their careers
· Demonstrated ability to develop deep understanding of business drivers and independently, creatively apply analytics capabilities against the highest priorities
· Demonstrated ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations to broader audience
· Outstanding presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations
· Extensive experience synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams
· Demonstrated ability to work in a large, matrixed organization, successfully influencing others & developing relationships
Excellent project management capabilities to develop multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way required
- Apparel & Fashion
- Supply Chain
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1