Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Are you a data software engineer interested in working with data in the consumer robotics and connected home space? Then come join a fantastic team of data architects, engineers, and scientists responsible for ingesting, curating, and distributing the data that informs and supports iRobot’s connected products around the world.
You will work with a fun and collaborative team to design, enhance, and support iRobot’s data pipelines, data quality tools, data APIs, data-driven product features, and data-related software experiments. The solutions you develop will have direct impact on our digital roadmap and will influence the future of data management for our connected products!
- Data Management
- Design, develop, and maintain software capabilities that will provide or improve management, accessibility, security, or accuracy of iRobot’s connected product data.
- Contribute to our IoT data framework by influencing our AWS big data infrastructure, agile delivery methodologies, automation test processes, documentation strategies, and digital capabilities roadmap.
- Collaborate directly with data architects, product engineers, R&D developers, data scientists, and digital business owners to develop use cases, demo capabilities, test deliverables, and invent cool new data capabilities.
- Create user-facing tools and proof of concept implementations to promote use and understanding of our data.
- 3+ years working in software development
- Python or Java expertise
- Experience building microservice architectures, data pipelines, or processing frameworks
- Hands-on experience using, developing, and maintaining REST APIs
- Experience writing automated tests to ensure the quality of your software components
- Comfortable designing, developing, testing, and operating what you build
- Familiarity with AWS cloud computing and desire to work in AWS serverless or managed services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, Redshift, etc.
- Familiarity with privacy and security development best practices
- Capacity and eagerness to learn
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1