You are someone who is passionate about analytics and is able to approach complex problems in an organized and detail-oriented manner.
- Interface with engineers, product managers & product analysts to understand data needs and help build & launch HR metrics and their internal Snowflake data warehouse
- Support the set-up of roles, schemas, & data pipelines while adhering to security policies and overcoming security restrictions.
- Consume and transform HR data from source systems (e.g. Workday, Greenhouse, ServiceNow) into Snowflake
- Support the HR leadership team in building metrics and insights strategy
- Storytelling – Translate data and analysis into a story to help drive decisions across the organization
- Create quarterly reports for a wide variety of stakeholders using SQL, Excel & Snowflake database; Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
- Create quarterly Executive Dashboards reporting on key recruiting metrics such as time to fill and hiring costs
- Generate organizational health Executive dashboards
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Gathering benchmark data about jobs, compensation, and benefits
- Deep data background and experience in data modeling
- You are an experienced HR Data Analyst (3+ years)
- Experience with SQL/Python & relational data including exposure to complex data models
- Must be familiar with Looker concepts and know LookML
- Great communications skills – you must be able to present your findings to executives and business stakeholders
- HR Business Acumen – Knowledge of HR practices, processes & standard metrics
- Experience in managing analytics related projects
- Experience building and implementing new data processes
They’re looking for people who share their passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake. Are you up for the challenge?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1