- The position serves as an influential intermediary between the assigned business clients and the development and other teams in the IT function and requires developing knowledge of both environments. This position may work directly on smaller projects or as a team member on larger ones.
- Plays an advocacy role on smaller, less complex projects for the business clients in all phases of the solution development lifecycle for each of the critical stages, including initiation, analysis, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation follow up.
- This position performs important intermediate level analysis and works closely with the business clients to identify core business issues in order to map out possible solutions. The mapping is used to develop the business case for action, defining the need, the method, and the benefits of proposed solutions.
- This position undertakes a complex analysis to develop the detailed user stories or requirements of the solution in order to satisfy the business need.
- This position works closely with Architects and others on the applications development team to refine the solution design, methods, and outcomes.
- In its capacity as the eyes and ears of the business, this position closely monitors progress to ensure that the emerging solution meets the demands of the user stories or requirements document. This may require the resolution of any conflicts arising due to any technical deviations from the agreed user stories or requirements.
- This position works very closely with the testing team, using the user stories or requirements document as a critical guide, to ensure that issues are identified and fully resolved prior to rolling out.
- 2 years of experience with SQL Server Queries and Databases
- 2 years of experience with complex software development concepts and development methods
- Bachelors degree
- Strong knowledge and application of various software development life-cycles and techniques (e.g., traditional and agile)
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
- Knowledge of business and technology practices and trends
- Strong influencing, negotiation and elicitation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to be able to understand and process business requirements and turn them into technical design
- Experience in an Insurance or Financial industry
- Experience with QA/UAT Testing of systems and data preferred
ABOUT Equitable Equitable:
They have been providing stability and reliability to their clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer, Equitable is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. Equitable has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
They provide their employee’s opportunities to move within their organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave Equitable. Almost 40% of their open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, they offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1