Are you a high performing data engineer and/or data scientist that has experience leading, mentoring and ideally managing a team of data scientists and engineers? Are you looking to apply the latest machine learning research in production implementations? Do you enjoy collaborating with your engineering team and your business partners to find creative ways to use machine learning to drive business objectives? You could be a great match for a Senior Manager role at Capital One.
As a Senior Manager, you will manage teams that build fast data and machine learning solutions to create and improve some of the most interesting use cases in the financial services industry. You will work alongside the Directors to solve critical problems for the organization. Capital One maintains a full stack of technology solutions including streaming big data, state of the art machine learning, micro-service architecture, distributed computation engines, and intuitive visualizations in the cloud. To manage this, they are working with several cutting-edge technologies and are actively developing and contributing to the open-source community.
What You Will Bring To The Role
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills, mentorship, and management of team members
- Demonstrated ability to build full-stack systems architected for speed and distributed computing.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting-edge solutions.
- Experience teaching junior engineers.
- Adept at simultaneously working on multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and managing expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience designing and building full-stack data solutions
- At least 5 years of experience working with Python, Scala or Java
- At least 4 years of people management experience
- At least 2 years leading teams in code review, code development and balancing feature requests with feasibility constraints
- At least 2 years of experience working with Docker
- Master’s Degree or PhD
- At least 2+ years working on consulting or client service engagements
- At least 2+ years of experience with Big Data Frameworks (Spark or Kafka)
- At least 2+ years experience with RESTful web service framework
- At least 2+ years building applications that use statistical or machine learning methods
- At least 2+ years utilizing distributed computing or cloud-based solutions
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1