eviCore healthcare is at the leading edge of healthcare software development that will change the way providers and payers interact to break down barriers to evidence based medicine. This position is responsible for full stack web development of novel point-of-care solutions powered by the inQbator platform, a programmable search engine for electronic health records. Collaborates with other software engineers to design and develop clean and extensible APIs connecting various software subsystems.
Minimum Experience Required
- 5 years experience in full stack software engineering or related area with a results-oriented track record.
- 3 years of experience developing Enterprise applications using J2EE preferred.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (JDBC).
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Database technology: one or more from Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Front end technology: one or more from Angular, Ember, React
Their Company and What They Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on their employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Full medical, dental, vision, and vision benefits with employer funded HSA starting day 1
- Strong work/life balance with 15 days of PTO (starting) per year plus 8 paid holidays
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, and short and long term incentives depending on role.
- Education assistance and tuition reimbursement along with ample opportunities for growth
- Time away from work programs including employer paid short-term and long-term disability, caregiver leave, BTO (bought-time off) options, company paid volunteer community service hours, and more
- Onsite fitness facilities, casual dress code- wear your jeans to work, and two comprehensive employee discount programs
- Health coaching, Employee Assistance Program, resiliency and stress management solutions, Adoption Assistance Program and additional resources to support your well-being
- Life & Accidental Death Dismemberment and additional Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%
And so much more. Check out evicore.com/careers to see all of the perks and benefits they offer.
Need help finding the right job?
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1