Senior Software Engineer
(Job Location: Emeryville, CA) – (Job ID #33895)
Founded in 1923, Nielsen is the global authority on the consumer. We help over 20,000 clients, from Coca-Cola to Walmart to Apple to Disney, in 105 countries understand consumers and grow their businesses, every day. The company is organized into two areas: What Consumers Watch, serving media, telecom and tech industries; and What Consumers Buy, serving consumer goods, retail, financial services and automotive industries.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field with an information technology focus (foreign equivalent degree acceptable) plus 3 years of experience in software development (would also accept a bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of progressively responsible, post baccalaureate experience).
- This must include 3 years of experience in/with:
- development platforms Linux/Unix, Windows, and/or Mac OS; and
- working as a member of a team of software developers.
Nielsen is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content – video, audio, and text – is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
JOB TYPE: Regular
PRIMARY LOCATION: North America-US-Emeryville, CA
- Market Research
- Management Consulting
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1