Test Automation Engineer – Salesforce (Java/Selenium)
We deliver our customers peace of mind every single day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a groundbreaking shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
Are you a Test Automation Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge testing features developed by Salesforce teams? Come join our Global Retail Markets team to emphasize and drive automation of existing and future tests throughout the evolution of our Salesforce.com applications. You’ll have the opportunity to work on one of the world’s most innovative and creative platforms and have a direct impact on our customers. You will be working in a supportive and dynamic team and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and skills. Bring your passion and enthusiasm for the Salesforce Platform to our company and enjoy excellent pay and benefits, and generous and exceptional development opportunities.
We’re seeking a passionate Quality Assurance Automation Analyst who will analyze and design new or modified Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and standards. You will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered application software. You will also be responsible for consulting with client and IT management and staff throughout the project life cycle to assist and support the design, development and implementation of effective systems.
Most importantly, you’ll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to “helping people live safer, more secure lives” every day.
- Provide guidance in the creation of automated standard test environments, tests plans and test scripts.
- Prepare and conduct acceptance testing of new or modified applications/systems.
- Modify automated testing systems or procedural or standard changes.
- Participate in the review of new QA software and consults with IT staff and client areas in resolving questions during testing process.
- Work with client and IT management and staff to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least four years’ experience
- Experience with front-end automation testing with tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Mocha etc. preferred.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
Benefits & Culture
Liberty Mutual is one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity and one of the Best Employers for Women http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesToWorkforWomen one of the Best Employers for New Grads http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesforNewGrads and one of the Best Places to Work http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacestoWork . We offer excellent benefits for our employees including generous parental leave, retirement plans including 401k and pension, education reimbursement, commuter benefits, college savings plans, and much more.
To learn more about our benefit offerings and culture please visit:
EOE Statement: Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers. Learn More:
- Quality Assurance
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1