The Small Business Data Analytics & Science team drives user growth and retention using product insights and marketing channel optimization for the Quickbooks payroll segment. They are an exciting, growing and fun team that works with industry-leading analytics tools, techniques, and best practices.
As a Staff Data Scientist, you will dive deep into our data to uncover actionable insights and make recommendations that will influence the company’s strategic decisions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in quantitative analysis using large data sets, and in data-driven decision making.
- Partner with Marketing and Product Management by providing actionable insights from data.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with the product
- Develop a deep understanding of the Small Business Group ecosystem and be able to identify and analyze the impact of marketing and product changes on customer behavior, acquisition, and retention.
- Use Hypothesis-driven approach to drive setup and analysis of A/B tests and provide recommendations based on the test performance
- Create dashboards to understand early user engagement and proactively come up with ideas to improve customer experience
- Communicate analytical findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way to non-technical audiences, both in oral and written presentations
- BS or MS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, CS, Econometrics or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record of leveraging analytics to drive significant business impact.
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with R, Python, and Hive
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Experience in supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning preferred
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision-makers and build consensus with teams
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1