Are you passionate about transforming data into insights?
Would you like to partner with UX professionals and Data Analysts who are constantly solving new and challenging problems?
Are you interested in being a core member of team that’s piloting new metrics, research methods, and statistical techniques to explore and visualize user experience as well as business processes?
If you answered yes to these questions, they want to talk with you. Learn more about their group!
- As part of the Analysis and Insights team within the UX group, you will be responsible for developing, piloting, and analyzing data that helps us measure and visualize the user experience. They are looking for someone who can seamlessly blend qualitative and quantitative data to deliver actionable insights that help engender great product designs. You will work with developers, data analysts, designers, and more cross-functional team members to find opportunities to brainstorm and develop innovative data solutions to complex problems.
- Identify, make recommendations, and pilot new metrics that assess UX, design quality, and organizational health.
- Design, prototype, and develop dashboards that visualize customer data
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to identify meaningful customer insights in complex data sets
- Help the teams interpret and understand user feedback, and provide input for design decisions based on that feedback.
- A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree) is required.
- Expertise with Statistics
- Familiar with user experience
- Expertise with Machine learning
- Experience with Agile software development
- STEM Degree is preferred (Engineering, Experimental Psychology, Computer Science, etc.)
- 3+ years as a data analyst, data scientist, quantitative researcher, usability engineer, or other equivalent title
- Experience with survey design, validation, and large-scale sampling methods
- At least one of the following:
- Knowledgeable about statistical techniques, machine learning, and database querying
- Regression (logistic, stepwise, multiple, etc.)
- Classification and Dimensionality reduction (PCA, factor analysis)
- Marketbasket analyses
- Knowledge of MathWorks products (MATLAB/Simulink)
- Knowledge of domains where MathWorks products are used
- Knowledge of a variety of usability methods
- Ability to balance needs of a large number of concurrent projects and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Experience using Bayesian methods
- Experimental design and quantitative research techniques
- Metrics development, including identifying KPIs
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1