Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
They know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which they operate. They are still led by their Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in the US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
AcornAI’s delivery team is looking for leaders who will help them tackle some of the most complex questions facing the industry today using their proprietary AcornAI platform and advanced analytics. In this role, you will engage with clients throughout projects to ensure the best analytical approach, successful delivery and client satisfaction. At AcornAI, they never work alone. This role will partner heavily with all of the key stakeholder functions including Product, Data Science, Engineering, partnerships, and Biostatistics. Successful candidates will be skilled in analytical/quantitative thinking, project management, structured communication and excited about building the next horizon of Medidata’s journey of powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
- Work cross-functionally to gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and communicate recommendations on some of the most complex issues in the industry today
- Develop and own project plans and timelines end-to-end, and lead cross-functional teams to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality data and analytics output
- Lead problem-solving with clients, data scientists and other stakeholders to identify the analytics needed to answer client questions and generate impact in line with their mission
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly, triage issues to the appropriate internal stakeholder and ensure timely effective issue resolution
- Create processes so that each project is easier and faster than the last one
Your Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of work experience in one of the following types of highly structured or scientific environments: management/healthcare consulting, life sciences, data and analytics role
- Outstanding structured and critical thinking
- A passion for understanding complex issues with a data-driven approach
- A technical bent and the ability to use or to learn to use tools to answer your own questions (e.g. Excel/SQL/Python)
- Superb project management and a relentless drive to get things done
The Following Will Be Helpful But Are Not Essential
- An MBA or advanced degree
- An entrepreneurial drive and a passion to advance the development of new treatments
- Experience leading a team formally or informally
- Enjoy iterating on different ways to solve a problem
- A strong analytical background and the ability to quickly digest and evaluate complex analyses with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working in Life sciences or across the healthcare value chain
- Can drive a team forward even amidst ambiguity and complexity.
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Their products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of the most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1